You can view upcoming and available DC Habitat projects here. Scroll down to see what we’re building, learn more about our current projects, and find out how you can apply to become a DC Habitat homeowner.
Upper level 3-bdrm 2-bathroom European flat within walking distance to restaurants, shops, and Mom’s Organic Grocery. Within minutes of downtown and Union Market. To purchase this home, you must meet the following requirements:
- Buyers must meet DC Habitat Program Requirements;
- Buyers must be first-time homeowners;
- Buyers must be eligible for the Home Purchase Assistance Program (HPAP);
- Buyers must be able to secure financing from an approved lender;
- Buyers income cannot exceed 80% Area Median Income based on family size;
- Must settle by end of May 2018.