DC Habitat always needs volunteers who are willing to assist with administrative tasks in our office, such as helping with mailings, database updates and other organizational support. Opportunities are available Monday – Friday. Responsibilities and tasks include regular office tasks, small ongoing projects, data entry and filing, and other administrative support as needed.
- Support for DC Habitat’s mission
- Willingness to learn and a spirit of service
- Commitment to completion of quality work and attention to detail
- Experience and ability to communicate clearly on the phone
- Pleasant demeanor and comfort interacting with the public
- Comfort, skill, and accuracy when using basic computer functions
- Available 4 to 8 hours/week between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, consistently for at least 3 months
- Willingness to complete a background check and sign a confidentiality agreement
Interested in becoming an office volunteer? Complete the form below to get started!